Mystery Blogger Award
I have great and exciting news to share! This morning, I woke up to a nomination from fellow blogger Fritzie at Life Travel Soul for the Mystery Blogger Award. I have to be honest, I wasn’t quite sure about the award, so I had to do my homework and find out a little bit more about the Mystery Blogger Award.
I learned today that the Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma at Okoto Enigmas Blog. Enigma created the award, “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Again, I am excited about my nomination and if you aren’t too familiar with Fritzie and her blog, Life Travel Soul, be sure to check it out! Fritzie’s blog tackles life, travel, and everything in between with captivating writing and pictures to match!
So, here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link, as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I’m obsessed with clean, organization, and scents that put me in a relaxing mood.
- I like to clean my home while listening/watching YouTube “Clean With Me” videos.
- I enjoy long car rides to new and exciting places!
Life Travel and Soul’s Questions for Me:
- What are your dream vacation destinations?
I actually have quite a few dream vacation destinations — Bora Bora, Islamorada (Florida), Maldives, Aruba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Hawaii. There are more, but I don’t want to get ridiculous, lol — just know, that I love to have fun in the sun!
- What is your all-time favorite quote?
My all-time favorite quote is “it’s just a chapter in your life … turn the page and move on!” There’s so much truth in this quote — It basically means don’t dwell on an issue/problem, take it for what it is, and move on!
- What helps you relieve stress?
The easiest way for me to relieve stress is to take a nice walk. If I can’t do that, then binge watching The Golden Girls, always brightens my day!
- If a magical genie will grant you one wish – what would that be?
To win one of those huge Powerball or Mega Millions jackpots!
- If you’re given a chance to portray a character in a movie, who would that be? What’s the title of the film?
If I was given a change to portray a character in a movie, I would want to be Baby from Dirty Dancing!
My nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award are …
- What are three things can’t you live without?
- What decision in your life would you like to go back and change?
- Who is your favorite superhero and why?
- What would you name your boat, if you had one?
- What’s the worst commercial you’ve ever seen? And, why was it so bad?
Here’s a link to my best post!
Before I end, I would just like to share that I am a fairly new blogger. After much thought and consideration, I started my blogging journey in April of 2018. I am very excited to share and grow, because as I’ve learned thus far … bloggin’ ain’t easy, but it is quite rewarding in many aspects!