24 Fun Things You Can Do Alone
I’m always looking for fun things to do alone … and here is a list of my most enjoyable things to do alone, in no particular order.
1. Participate in a group horseback riding lesson that is open to all skill levels.
2. Learn a new language or brush up on a language you learned in grade school.
3. Wine and dine yourself at your favorite restaurant.
4. Go to the movie theatre and check out the latest movie!
5. Visit a museum and take tons of pictures!
6. Become a volunteer at your local animal shelter.
7. Try a new fitness program!
8. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi.
9. Treat yourself to a full body massage and facial.
10. Go to a conference.
11. Join an organization.
12. Create a space that inspires you.
13. Go for a scenic walk or hike.
14. Donate your old clothes and other household items to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army.
15. Travel. Whether it’s a day trip or a weekend getaway … research your destination and go for it!
16. Make a dish you recently found on Facebook or Pinterest and share your results on social media!
17. Create a vision board.
18. Read a book.
19. Get your finances in order – create a budget, pay some bills … or open a new account!
20. Check out your local outdoor market.
21. Jump on SnapChat and have a little or a lot of selfie fun with the cool filters!
22. Create a music playlist of your top songs that get you moving and singing along!
23. Make yourself a sweet treat to enjoy with your favorite show.
24. Participate in a cooking class.