The Ultimate Banana Pudding Recipe
- Five Medium Size Bananas
- One Large Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- One Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 Oz Tub of Whipped Cream (I prefer the Extra Creamy)
- 2 Cups of Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Caramel Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Bags of Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 3 Blocks of Cream Cheese
- Hand Mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 9 x 13 Foil Pan
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the pudding with two cups of whole milk and blend with a hand mixer.
- After blending the pudding mix, place the bowl in the refrigerator for about ten minutes.
- After the pudding has had a chance to firm, add in the three blocks of cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, tablespoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and blend.
- After all of the ingredients have been blended together, add the 8 ounce tub of whipped cream and blend.
- The pudding is now complete and can be placed back in the refrigerator.
- Next, you will need the foil pan and the Pepperidge Farm chessman cookies.
- Out of the three cookie pouches, use two pouches to line the bottom of the foil pan. Some people like to lay the cookies out on the bottom, I prefer to crumble mine.
- Next, you want to slice up the bananas on top of the cookie crumble.
- After the bananas are all sliced up, drizzle some caramel sauce over the bananas.
- Now, it’s time to get the pudding mix and cover the bananas.
- Use your spatula to evenly distribute the pudding mixture.
- Once the mixture is evenly distributed, take the remainder of your chessman cookies and lay them flat over the pudding. I usually can fit five across.
And, you’re done!
Cover the pan with a couple sheets of foil and place it back in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours.