50 Things You Should Know
1. I love to laugh!
2. I love to watch horror movies, but you’ll never catch me watching them in the dark … and as soon as it’s over, I’m watching something funny to clear my mind.
3. I’m married.
4. I have two daughters.
5. I’m an only child and I’m not spoiled rotten, lol
6. I don’t like being the center of attention.
7. My favorite ice cream flavor is Friendly’s Forbidden Chocolate.
8. My favorite colors are brown/khaki, gray, blush, black, and white.
9. I’m always Googling something … reviews, recipes, whatever ails me, directions … you name it, I’m Googling it!
10. I never carry cash, because I’m more likely to spend it.
11. I don’t hate anyone, because it takes up too much time and energy.
12. I am obsessed with Yankee candles. I love to pair up scents and my favorites are Apricot Rose and Meadow Showers.
13. I am also obsessed with cleanliness and organization. I have to admit I wasn’t always like this, but once I got into it, it became a routine, and I LOVE IT!
14. I love cleaning products that smell good, hence, my obsession with Mrs. Meyers and Method. OMG! Totally love Mrs. Meyers honeysuckle scent and Method’s grapefruit scent!
15. I love to travel to new places. I’ve been overseas to Amsterdam and checked out the red light district, but never got the chance to visit the coffeehouse!
16. My favorite place to go hiking is Bushkill Falls in Pennsylvania.
17. My favorite wineries in New Jersey are Cream Ridge, Valenzano’s, and Laurita’s.
18. I’m from Philadelphia, PA.
19. I went to an agricultural high school and studied floriculture, but went to college and studied psychology.
20. I am an Alpha Sigma Alpha.
21. I like to meet new people in the most unconventional ways … for example, through MeetUp or a Facebook social group.
22. I can’t stand drama!
23. I don’t judge people.
24. I love to shop at estate sales and online auctions through the EstateSales.net app.
25. I enjoy listening to all types of music, as long as I can understand what they are singing about in the song.
26. I’m a foodie.
27. I love margaritas!
28. I love Tastykake Fudge Bars.
29. I don’t like to receive compliments, because it makes me feel awkward … and I don’t like to give them, unless it is truly deserved.
30. When people first meet me, they think I am mean and conceited, because I don’t smile … but, once they get to know me, their view of me starts to change.
31. I’m a good listener, as well, as a good observer.
32. I enjoy drinking black coffee, no sugar and no cream.
33. I prefer texting over talking on the phone, because I can move around and do other things.
34. I look forward to the weekends.
35. I don’t like when people take social media too seriously.
36. I would like to learn how to speak Spanish. Duolingo has helped me, but I need a little more!
37. I prefer quality over quantity.
38. I’m kind of addicted to playing Candy Crush Soda. It’s the only game I have on my phone and I’m on level 825.
39. I quit the Girl Scouts after a two week cross-country trip from Philadelphia to San Francisco in a Dodge Caravan.
40. After watching numerous YouTube videos, I still can’t highlight or contour my face to save my life!
41. My favorite fragrance is Chanel L’Eau.
42. I wear a size 13 shoe.
43. I’m tall and I still enjoy wearing a nice pair of heels. Coco Chanel said it best, “Keep your heels, head, and standards high”.
44. I have a horrible memory, that’s why I tend to write everything down.
45. I am obsessed with watching Clean With Me videos on YouTube. I don’t know what it is, but I enjoy watching other people clean their home, so I can get ideas on what to do in my home!
46. I’m right-handed.
47. I always hold on to my receipts.
48. One movie that I can always watch and it will never get old to me is The Color Purple.
49. I watched eight seasons of Shameless in a week.
50. This is my first blog!